Weekends are made to be savored, which can mean using your free time to sleep, relax, and catch up on Netflix. However, there are other times when you plan to use your Saturday and Sunday to fully harness your travel urge for a well-deserved weekend getaway. Whether it’s a road trip along the coast, a getaway to a cabin in the woods, or a visit home to see your family, you’ll want to have legends for the weekends. ends ready to go for any adventure that awaits you.
Make the most of any normal two-day weekend you have by planning some fun activities and packing the days with visits to pretty cafes, Instagram-worthy experiences, and outings with friends you don’t. haven’t seen each other for a minute. Of course, the CDC always suggests that you should delay your travel plans until you are fully immunized, but you can safely go on sunset hikes with your partner or spend your days lounging in a hammock by the beach. With every shot you have, be sure to capture the moments with tons of photos and videos, plus adventure-inspiring weekend getaway quotes as legends. After all, it’s true that a photo will make those moments last longer, and posting them on the ‘Gram will ensure that everyone who follows you can live those memories too.
You might be in New York City and want to take the train to Connecticut to stay at an Airbnb that reminds you Gilmore Girls, or if you are on the West Coast, take the Pacific Coast Highway to see the ocean or even some dusk filming locations. No matter where your home base is, any of these 35 weekend quotes will make it easy for you to post and get back to your busy schedule.
- “There’s just something about a road trip.”
- “Life was made for good friends and great adventures.”
- “Time for an adventure.”
- “I have some serious vibes from the weekend.”
- “Dear Saturday, you are my favorite.”
- “Can we start the weekend over again?” “
- “The only trip you’ll regret is the one you don’t.”
- “How about recharging as often as our phones?” “
- “Happiness is a road trip with a good playlist.”
- “Goodbye, weekend. We had something special.”
- “I wasn’t ready. Let’s go back to the weekend.”
- “A little getaway is in order.”
- “Always take flights.”
- “It’s time to go to sea on the weekends.”
- “I was born to roam.”
- “I’m going to need the weekend to be a little longer. Like, maybe seven days. Thank you.”
- “I live for the weekend.”
- “Please don’t bother. I am in vacation mode. “
- “Better days are coming! They are called Saturday and Sunday.” – Karen salmansohn
- “I was made for sunny days.” – The Weepies, “I was made for sunny days”
- “Always take the scenic route.”
- “Ve-nally! “
- “Well done for the weekend.”
- “I go everywhere and do things.”
- “I don’t take my weekends for granted.”
- “May your weekend be full of adventure and joy, and the start of next week is far from here.”
- “I swear it was Friday about five minutes ago.”
- “Travel as much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life isn’t meant to be lived in one place.”
- “This is what my time looks like.”
- “Getting stuck in a time loop this weekend would actually be ideal.”
- “It’s time to refuel my soul.
- “This Sunday was truly a celebration.”
- “Yes we can? Rather, yes weekend!
- “Work hard, travel harder. “
- “Don’t listen to what they say. Go see it for yourself.
This article was originally published on