While there are graduation parties to look forward to and fun graduation gifts to receive before you embark on your next adventure, for the Class of 2021, prom is truly the end of your high school career. . Prom promises to be an evening to remember, but it can also be a little stressful! There’s a lot of pressure: you have to find the perfect dress, be glamorous with the hair and makeup, find a date (or a group of friends to go with!), Then strike a pose for some worthy photos. ‘Instagram. Once all is said and done, you’ll want to commemorate your magical night with a memorable caption! Of course, you can go generic with # prom2021 or just tag your friends, but this event deserves a little more creativity.
- “The whole place was dressed to perfection, and we were dancing like we were made of starlight.” -Taylor Swift
- “You are the queen of the dance, Young and sweet, Only seventeen.” –ABBA, “Queen of the dance”
- “We could be a story in the morning, but we’ll be a legend tonight.” –All time low, “Contours”
- “Shut up and dance with me.” –Walking on the Moon, “Shut up and dance”
- “I have this sun in my pocket, I have this good song in my feet.” – Justin Timberlake, “I can’t stop the feeling!” “
- “You are beautiful tonight.” –Eric Clapton, “Wonderful tonight”
- “Strike a pose.” -Madonna, “Vogue”
- “When I see your face, there is nothing I would change, because you are amazing, just the way you are.” –Bruno Mars, “Just as you are”
- “I don’t know how Heaven could be better than this.” -Kane Brown, “Sky”
- “I want to dance in the dark. We’ll light up the night.” – Rihanna, “Dance in the Dark”
- “If the whole world was watching, I would always dance with you.” -Niall Horan, “This town”
- “I had a hunch that we were falling into a rhythm, where the music doesn’t stop for life.” –Dua Lipa, “Levitating”
- “Tonight we are young. So let’s set the world on fire. We can burn harder than the sun.” -Fun., “We are young”
- “Someday you’ll rethink your life. Memories, it’s gonna be one of those nights.” -Tim McGraw, “One of those nights”
- “You have to fight! For your right! To party!” –The Beastie Boys, “Fight for your rights”
Short prom legends
- “Pulling like a girl in a brand new dress.” -Taylor Swift
- Probably the most beautiful people in your feed right now.
- “The party doesn’t start until I walk in.” Ke $ ha
- Late night atmosphere
- Never miss an opportunity to dance!
- This night was made of magic.
- “Life is a party. Dress for it.” -Audrey Hepburn
- “Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight.” -Duck
- What looks like the end is often the beginning.
- So much for the memories.
- A lot of things happen when we get dressed.
- Glamorous team
- Don’t let anyone tarnish your shine.
- Nights like this
- Say yes to the ball gown.
- “A little party never killed anyone.” —Fergie
Cute prom captions
- “No one wants to give up a weekend excuse to dress up and try to outdo each other.” – Elisabeth Eulberg
- “When in doubt, dress too much.” – Vivienne Westwood
- “Cinderella never asked for a prince. She asked for a night off and a dress.” –Kiera Cass
- “Sometimes it’s enough to throw a wreath and remind them who they’re dealing with.” -Marilyn Monroe
- “Dance first. Think later.” – Catherine Pétras
- “Keeping heels, head and standards high.” – Coco Chanel
- “Opportunities dance with those who are already on the dance floor.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “My prom is wherever you are.” – High School Musical 3
- “You don’t know how long I waited for you.” – Edouard, Twilight (2008)
- “I never want to stop making memories with you.” – Pierre Jeanty
- “There are shortcuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them.”
– Vicki Baum
- “I think if I’m gonna be a mess I’m gonna be a hot mess. “- Mindy Kaling
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and uploaded to this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and other similar content on piano.io