With spring just around the corner, it’s officially time to start planning your next getaway. There are so many destinations to choose from, but if there’s one place that should be at the top of your list, it’s Cape Cod. This charming seaside destination is located in Massachusetts, and it has so much to offer. From Instagram-worthy cottages and white sand beaches to the cutest glaciers, you’ll never be short of things to do or photo opportunities. People flock to this place year after year, and it’s easy to see why. These Instagram captions for Cape Cod will capture your best vacation moments.
Cape Cod is home to beautiful beaches, tasty seafood, trendy art galleries, and more. This is one of those places that will make you want to stay forever. Whether you are planning to visit with your BFF team, your bae, or your family, you are sure to have fun. You can spend your days relaxing at the beach, visiting great wineries and wineries, shopping in boutiques, whale watching, or whatever floats your boat. Let’s just say you will never be bored.
So pack up your cutest summer swimwear and dresses for a vacation you will never forget. Don’t forget to snap some photos for the ‘Gram while you’re at it! You will want to relive these memories over and over again.
1. “Cape Cod is for lovers.“
2. “May you always have a seashell in your pocket and sand in your toes.”
3. “Cape Cod chillin ‘.”
4. “Here for the good times and the tan lines.“
5. “Sandy toes and a sunny nose.”
6. “Fall in love with Cape Cod, one clam at a time.
seven. “Cape Cod and carry on.”
8. “Salt water is good for the soul.”
9. “It’s still five o’clock on Cape Cod.
ten. “I am the happiest when I am floating in Cape Town.”
11. “On to Cape Town for the sun and the good times.”
12. “Destination Cape Cod.”
13. “As you wish.”
14. “It’s the season to go swimming. “
15. “Talk to the sand.”
16. “When the sunset matches your mood.”
17. “Nothing soothes the soul like the sun and the sand.”
18. “Everyone should believe in something. I think I should go to the beach.”
19. “The ocean is calling on my shell phone.”
20. “Smell the sea and smell the sky. Let your soul and your spirit fly.” – Van Morrison, “In the Mystic”
21. “This sea makes my heart sing.”
22. “Sing to the sea every moment on Cape Cod.”
23. “Happy as a clam.”
24. “I have never met a sunset that I did not like.”
25. “See you soon, Cape Cod.“
26. “I pulled out my yellow polka dot bikini for the best weekend of the year.”
27. “You can never have too much of Cape Cod.”
28. “Ready to eat all the lobster.”
29. “I see you on the next wave.
31. “Happier than a seagull with a fries.”
32. “Me and Cape Town were mermaids.”
33. “Fish for a good time.“
34. “The ocean can’t solve everything, but it’s a good start.”
35. “Live like a lazy lobster.”