Sending your little one to school on the very first day of kindergarten can stir up all the emotions. You’re proud of them, you look forward to alone time, and you look forward to them meeting new friends and learning new things. At the same time, it’s like you just welcomed them into the world yesterday, and you wonder how your baby is old enough for all this. As a parent, all you can really do is hold back your tears, take a cute photo, find the best pre-K day one caption for Instagram to post. Then all that’s left to do is go home and ride some emotional waves until it’s pick-up time.
Since you know that back-to-school photo of your child is pretty much guaranteed to garner likes and comments, you’ll want to think of something awesome to write alongside. Maybe it’s a fun joke about how you finally have time for yourself, or maybe it’s a bloody line about the transience of time. You can also opt for an inspirational quote on education that will remind you of all there is to expect. Whichever route you want to take, one of these perfect captions will definitely do the trick.
Funny First Day Of Pre-K Instagram Captions
- I forgot what silence felt like.
- Now begins Mamastay. Mom stays in bed.
- Today is the day we begin our countdown to the last day of school.
- As a sweet memory of our summer holidays
- If you need me, I’ll be right there sobbing.
- It’s time to start knowing what day of the week it is…
- Don’t worry, summer vacation is only nine months away!
- Ready to conquer the world; Well, teachers and students first, I guess!
- Ready to get an “A” in naps.
- OK, does that mean I’m officially old now?
Perfect quotes for the first day of pre-K
- “You’ve got a brain in your head. You’ve got your feet in your shoes. You can go any direction you want.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Children are not things to be molded, but people to be unfolded.” —Jess Lair
- “Play gives children a chance to practice what they learn.” — Fred Roger
- “The important thing is not so much that each child receives an education as to give each child the desire to learn.” —John Lubbock
- “The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.” —Denis Waitley
- “Let the child be the scriptwriter, the director and the actor of his own play.” -Magda Gerber
- “We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, but we forget that he is someone today.” — Stacia Tauscher
- “When we raise our children to shine, the future becomes brighter!” — Brigitte Foreman
- “The journey through the preschool years helps children move from dependent to interdependent to independent.” —Deepa Bhushan
- “Preschoolers are virtuosos of the imagination.” — Benjamin Spock
Sweet and sentimental first day of Pre-K Instagram captions
- From holding my hand to walking into the classroom. Oh, how time flies.
- Nothing is sweeter than a picture from the first day of school.
- And just like that, you start a whole new adventure.
- Your first day of school. How is it possible ? A second ago, they were handing me an adorable baby.
- Very excited and a bit anxious. It’s the first day of school!
- Dream big, small.
- Let me love you a little more before you’re little.
- Oh, the places where you will go.
- The growth is just beginning. Happy first day of kindergarten!
- Far away, he grows.
The morning can pass in a stressful blur, remember to take at least one photo of your little one before they leave. The first day of pre-K is a big deal, and you’ll want to remember it forever. These first day of pre-kindergarten captions are perfect to go with the photo to really remind you of how you felt in the moment.