- “All I need is salt in my hair and sand between my toes.”
If that doesn’t perfectly describe the feeling of fun being on a beach vacation, I don’t know what will.
- “Eat. Beach. Sleep. Repeat.”
It’s just how it should always be, right?
- “Stop and smell the ocean.”
The salty sea air produces the most intoxicating scent that won’t be forgotten anytime soon after your beach vacation is over.
- “I’m done becoming an adult – let’s be mermaids.”
Who hasn’t grown up regularly? This is especially true for parents on a beach vacation. And being a mermaid looks downright fabulous.
- “Happiness comes in waves.”
Beach waves, that is. While you bask in the bliss you find at the beach, be sure to post it on Instagram with this caption.
- “I am in a tropical state of mind.”
It’s almost impossible not to be in a tropical state of mind while lounging on the beach and soaking up the sun.
- “There is nowhere I would rather be than lost at sea.”
Ok maybe not lost, but lost in thought maybe? Either way, this quote captures your love for the ocean and everything about a beach vacation.
- “As endless as the ocean, as timeless as the tides.”
I’m sure you hope your vacation will be endless, but it will likely end at some point when you nostalgically post it on Instagram.
- “One pineapple a day takes worry away.”
Just like “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” but at the beach where worries disappear as soon as you set foot on the sand.
When you’re by the ocean, this word game nails it.
- “I have never met a sunset that I did not like.”
Me niether. While you enjoy the oranges, reds, yellows and purples of a sunset on the beach, post a photo on Instagram with this caption.