There is nothing more exciting than finally being able to take time off work and travel to a new place. You’ve booked your flights and your hotel, and now it’s time to wait. The anticipation that preceded this sweet escapade is all too real. I would love to see myself as a patient person, but I know that when it’s something as exciting as traveling to a dream destination, it just won’t happen. That’s why I like to worry about something fun. One way to do that is to pump yourself up by posting your vacation prep photos to Instagram with the Vacation Captions Countdown.
This summer, my family is going on a river cruise in Europe. I’ve been preparing it for years and trying to keep my cool. The only problem is that with every new shot I make, the more excited I get. That’s when I have to remember that I still have a few months left. I try my best not to think about it, but I can’t help but talk about it. This is why I use my free time to prepare for my trip and let my friends know about it by posting on the ‘Gram.
When the time is approaching you can use these 24 countdown captions that let everyone know how excited you are. They are perfect for any photos of you packing your suitcase or shopping for new clothes. Hope your dream adventure arrives sooner than you think.
1. “I can’t keep my cool, I have a vacation.”
2. “Let the countdown begin.”
3. “Can it already be summer?” “
4. “Getting closer to the adventure.”
5. “These are bad ways to make you wait for a vacation. ”
6. “Vacation mode is already on for me.”
seven. “If you keep believing, the dream you want will come true.” – Cinderella
8. “Sorry, countdown to my vacation. Come back soon ! “
9. “I already have a vacation in mind. Leave a message after the beep.”
ten. “I just imagine I’m already on vacation.
11. “I have ideas about what is essential when packing my suitcase. “- Diane von furstenberg
12. “Wrapped bags. Passport ready. A few more days. “
13. “Ready for my new adventure to begin.”
14. “I haven’t even left, but I already want to stay.”
15. “The mountains are calling and I must go.” – John muir
16. “[Insert number] days until the good vibes only. ”
17. “I’m not taking long to pack my bags, but I know it’s going to take me months to unpack.”
18. “Happiness travels to new places. Frustration is waiting for it to begin.”
19. “All my bags are packed, and I’m ready to go … I just [insert number] Remaining days.”
20. “Adventure is out there.” – At the top
21. “Wake me up when the holidays start.”
22. “The adventure begins in [insert number] days.”
23. “Me + Travel = Happy … BUT Me + Waiting = AF impatient.”
24. “It’s the final countdown!” – Europe – The Final Countdown “